Facts About The Causes, Symptoms, And Treatments For Some Common Medical Problems
Below are a few medical facts that may surprise you:
• In 2011, there are almost 12 million cancer survivors in the United States.
• Diabetes is the #1 cause of blindness in the US.
• 1 out of 3 people sneeze when they are exposed to light.
• A human bladder can hold about 13 oz of liquid.
• At age 18, the human brain stops growing.
© Copyright 2006 www.causessymptomsandtreatments.com
Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice.